Tecnosfera Mobile Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (MVDI) Suite will bring The new generation of mobility solutions for the traditional mobiles and PC environment taking the advantage of the amazing worldwide internet connections. The reality of Mobile Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (MVDI) Providers is now the step to provide worldwide remote desktops to companies and home users. Tecnosfera will bring a new generation of mobility solutions to traditional mobile and PC environments using the advantages of the amazing worldwide internet connections. The mobile will be the bridge to the world of mobility terminal services.
Tecnosfera is the leading mobile virtualization solution provider built for delivering desktops as a managed service. This solution lets enterprise IT manage operating systems, applications and user persona independently of each other. Simplifies desktop management, reduces desktop operational costs and increases control for IT while providing end users with flexible access, creating a superior desktop experience for end users—over any network.
How does it Work?
Today’s desktop environment links together desktop components—hardware, operating system, applications, user profile and data—in ways that are difficult to support and maintain. As a result, a problem at one layer often causes a chain reaction that can destroy the entire desktop, and make recovery of locally stored user data and settings very difficult and costly for IT organizations.
Tecnosfera uses virtualization to break the bonds between the Mobiles and associated OS, applications and hardware, and dynamically assembles and delivers desktops and applications to users with a personalized view of their individual desktops. By encapsulating the desktop OS, applications and user data into isolated layers, Tecnosfera services enables IT staff to change, update and deploy each component independently for greater business agility and improved response time. The result is a more flexible access model that improves security, lowers operating costs and simplifies desktop administration and management.
What are the Benefits?
• Streamlined management and control of all desktops centrally in the data center and provision desktops instantly to new users, departments or offices. Create instant clones from a central image, and create dynamic pools of desktops for quick provisioning and rapid updating.
• Lower costs
Reduces overall costs of desktop computing by up to 50 percent by centralizing management, administration and resources and removing IT infrastructure from remote offices.
• Better security Since all data is maintained within the corporate firewall, minimizes risk and data loss.
• Improved business agility and user flexibility, accommodates changing business needs, such as adding new desktop users or groups of users, while providing a consistent experience to every user from any network point.
• Reliable business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Reduced carbon footprint and energy costs When used in conjunction with thin client devices, which typically use 1/10th the power of a traditional PC.